Friday, April 23, 2010

NEPHEW NOAH'S THEATRE TRIPLE THREAT

And now a word from my Nephew, who, it turns out wants his own blog...


Hello my name is Noah Lee and I am Gary’s nephew. I go to the movies with him occasionally to check out the new films and see how good they are. And if I do say so myself --4 out of 5 are pretty good. Well here are the TOP 3 I’ve seen in the past three months.


Avatar - Who knew that ugly blue people had a heart for humans and can fight better than Muhammad Ali. Let me also mention that they can control animals on the planet with their tails connected to the animal’s tails.



Percy Jackson and the Olympians - A movie that actually made the Greek myths interesting, funny, and actually had no god or goddess nudity. That could make us pre-teens cringe and have nightmares in our sleep. On the other hand it was a really good quality family movie. And the actor that plays Percy is going to be the new Spider-Man or because of his age, Spider-Boy.



Clash of the Titans - This other Greek myth is based on the demigod Perseus, son of the god king Zeus, and the mortal maiden Danae. This is a good movie if you like to see Perseus pop out of a giant scorpion covered in green blood and guts. Very action-filled but it couldn't keep Gary’s brother Greg, also my uncle, awake and his eyes glued to the screen.



Who will win the this triple-headed match-up? You decide!

No comments: