Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WHAT MAY BROUGHT TO MY DRAWING BOARD

DARKSEID vs LOKI vs BLACK ADAM
Drawn for the Character Battle Royale over at Outcast Studios ( http://www.outcaststudios.com )
My character of choice was Darkseid and I put him in the middle of the melee.
Was very fun, if a bit stressful as the deadline began to beat down on me.
The stark red, white and black color scheme is a result of being in a hurry.
Very WHITE STRIPES isn't it?



STATIC
Long before DC's MILESTONE universe, came GLOBAL COMICS by my brother and myself.
My little brother started our homemade comics line way back when and it wasn't long before I was drafted onto the staff of the tiny "company".

Static was the first female character I created for our comics.
A half-alien mutant with green hair and control of static electricity, I based her suit nearly completely on Bill Willingham's Morningstar from THE ELEMENTALS.


(CLICK TO MAKE EITHER EXTRA-LARGE)



No comments: