Sunday, October 11, 2015

COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN (Day 11): Häxan & Destroy All Monsters Mash-Up





Better than anything I've been working on for you tonight is a film I stumbled upon again while researching this here blog and, luckily, it's hosted in it's entirety on the YouTubes and I've linked to it below...


Benjamin Christensen's film is a history lesson for those interested in witchcraft...

It can be a little slow going, but the overall result of the film is a visual treat for those interested in the subject!

WATCH NOW--
THE DEVIL COMMANDS IT!




I am also premiering a new feature of the COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN today and that is the song of the day.  Now I've only stretched it out over the rest of the month because I've come across so many fun songs that have a witch theme.  There are a few obvious choices in the mix, but for the most part, I'm hoping you'll hear some new stuff or at the very least something you've heard already in a new way.

First up is the Michigan-based punk-noise-anti-rock band
Destroy All Monsters with "You're Gonna Die"

No comments: